- Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds will be granted:
– Items with obvious signs of use
– Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
– Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a thirty (30) days.
- If you haven’t received a refund,
- First, check your bank account again.
- Second, contact your credit card company and/or contact your bank. (it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.).
- If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund, please contact.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
- We will replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to make an exchange for a like item, email email@example.com and we will forward shipping info.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
– Downloadable software products or training and educational materials