Per NFPA 13D, 13R, 13, 14, 15, 22, 24, 25 and 409… UL/FM
- Content Research – Save time and $$$
- Course Development – Organize and visualize
- Basic Training – for Design Trainees and those new to the industry
- Hydraulics – Hand Calcs
- Specific Training and Mentoring – for New and Intermediate Designers
- Economics – When is a tree more economical than a grid, etc?
- Trainer, Brand Ambassador, Presenter or, Moderator for your Class/ Course, Trade Shows, Podcasts, Webinars and On-line Meetings.